With over 30 years of experience in Quebec healthcare, Cura Cannabis’ trusted veteran care team can assist you in managing your medical cannabis treatment and coverage eligibility.
- Access to medical cannabis
- Quebec based clinic, with French speaking medical professionals
- Completion of all relevant VAC paperwork
- Comprehensive education, and guidance (products, dosing)
- Continued support, in both French and English, year around
- Specialized physicians that can support medical cannabis coverage for above 3g per day
If you are a veteran and suffer from PTSD, Anxiety, Depression, Chronic Pain, Insomnia or any other eligible conditions (see table below), and your symptoms are affecting your quality of life, medical cannabis may be right for you.
Our team will ensure that all documents are in order to help facilitate full coverage of your medical cannabis covered by veterans affairs and blue cross insurance.
Please have your VAC K-number, your approved medical diagnosis and a copy of one of the following documents when booking your first appointment:
- Official Decision Letter
- Summary of Assessment
Our educators are available by phone or email for any questions about your treatment plan.
Please note that health care professionals at Cura Cannabis Clinic will prescribe cannabis, but will not make any modifications to other pharmacological treatments.
We thank you for your service